Friday, August 19, 2011



Ta daaa!!! My first post :) You have no idea how long it took me to pick a blog layout design. I'm sure I tried out every one of the options there. Well, after all that's typical me, indecisive as always. So if you are wondering why this, I'l have to say I simply like the feel of it, warm and homely. Besides the antique setting gives it a bonus point I must say, antiques are in you know...hehe...as always.


I remember a certain, much admired professor advising me to blog. I thought to myself, why have all your thoughts documented and wait for the world to judge. Besides, I'm the kind of person who can't manage to keep a diary for longer than a month. I had a feeling that it would be more like asking the world to feel every emotion you're feeling. It was'nt until recently that I, out of sheer joblesness, started reading blogs. (Inside info - I started working a few months ago and I have this screen infront of me plugged to an incredibly fast network and when such and such people I work for decides to block practically all online shopping and networking sites I'm certainly not left with much choice.) So, somehow, I started taking interest in what people wish to share and end up reading certain blogs every other day. Moreover, I know I need to brush up on my writing skills rather badly, its been a loooong time since I wrote anything substantial.


This is me deciding to venture into the world of blogging. Lets look at it this way, im peeping through a small crack before I plunge into uncharted territory.

2 comments:

  1. On the contrary, you writing is awesome! Even though it might just be the description of the blog's background and what you like or hate, or for that matter cursing your work place, I found a place where i can waltz and find some solace and a similar mind.(If you think i am so cunning, ha ha ha ha ha ha....I am)...Keep writing Senorita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Partha...thats too kind. Lets see how long i can keep this going.

    ReplyDelete